Finnieston James Klinge Beltane Jacket - Grey
The Beltane Coat is the centre piece of women’s collection. Made from a classic raincoat fabric, compromising of two lightweight cotton twill fabrics bonded together, the Beltane Coat is a highly weatherproof yet breathable coat. Trimmed with British velvet and fully insulated, the Beltane is a rich, luxurious coat for the woman who wants a touch of decadence to her every day routine. With thoughtful features such as a detachable hood, storm flap and adjustable waist cinching buttons, the Beltane is the epitome of style without compromising on form and function. The turn up cuffs allow for you to show or hide the velvet trim as desired, and the detachable hood features a storm peak that can be fastened or unfastened as desired to extend the length, making it ideal for days when you’ve worn your hair up. As at home on the commuter train as it is in a bar, the Beltane is a dawn till dusk coat to see you through the Autumn and Winter months.
• Made and manufactured in the UK
• British Millerain Carlyle Cotton fabric
• Insulated – 60g controlled wading (100% polyester)
• Turn up cuffs
• Two inner pockets – one zipped; one button closure
• Adjustable waist cinch
• Detachable storm flap
• Detachable hood
• Dry clean only due to Velvet trims
You will only ever pay one delivery charge per order processed. Our estimated times for postage delivery and standard charges are:
- Zone1 - UK - First Class Delivery - £4.95 / FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £100
- Zone2 - EU – 3 to 5 days delivery - £16.95
- Zone3 - Non EU and North America – 3 to 5 days delivery - £59.95
The Delivery Address cannot be changed after an order is dispatched, however, should the package still be in our possession, we will endeavour to make any required amendments.
A signature will be required for any shipment, before signing for a package please inspect for any damages. Once signed for you accept full liability and we cannot be held responsible for any missing goods.