The Stobcross Jacket - Khaki Green
The Stobcross Jacket is the heartbeat of the Finnieston men’s range.
With its utilitarian outer made from Halley Stevensons fabric the Stobcross, like its namesake crane, is built to last and to stand the test of time. The British Moleskin trims, herringbone hem and detachable wax storm flap mean the high quality of this jacket is unmistakable.
The dry wax cotton outer is highly weatherproof and, in combination with the detachable hood, means the jacket will keep you dry in the rain; whilst the insulation offers warmth for the body as the moleskin lined hand warmer pockets do for the hands.
Removing the hood gives the Stobcross a more formal twist, ideal for evenings out or work; whilst the addition of the hood makes it a more casual piece, perfect to throw on for a day of play.
• Made and manufactured in the UK
• Halley Stevensons Dry Wax Cotton fabric
• Highly weatherproof
• Insulated - 60g controlled wading (100% polyester)
• Moleskin lined hand warmer pockets
• Two inner pockets – one zipped; one button closure
• Detachable storm flap
• Detachable Insulated hood
• Do not machine wash
• Finnieston Reproofer available to purchase, we recommend using this every 6 months to restore the water resistant properties of the Stobcross.
You will only ever pay one delivery charge per order processed. Our estimated times for postage delivery and standard charges are:
- Zone1 - UK - First Class Delivery - £4.95 / FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £100
- Zone2 - EU – 3 to 5 days delivery - £16.95
- Zone3 - Non EU and North America – 3 to 5 days delivery - £59.95
The Delivery Address cannot be changed after an order is dispatched, however, should the package still be in our possession, we will endeavour to make any required amendments.
A signature will be required for any shipment, before signing for a package please inspect for any damages. Once signed for you accept full liability and we cannot be held responsible for any missing goods.